Matt Hosting the building show on YouTube and Matt Risinger’s net worth is $5 million. Matt Risinger is a recognized expert nationally in building high-performance construction and meeting incomparable standards of craftsmanship, efficiency, durability, and comfort. Based in Austin, Texas Matt’s vision is to push the current standards of the building industry to greater heights.
He runs a YouTube channel having over 973K subscribers and has a total of over 190 million views since his first upload. He made his debut on 13 June 2008. His quality content and consistency on YouTube fetches stable growth and engagement of the audience.
He claims that he and his team prioritize every customer to meet every demand they make during the build process. Matt utilizes the “Austin energy Green building program“ guidelines as it suits the hot and humid climate of Texas hills.
Matt Risinger Wiki
|Real Name||Matt Risinger|
|Date of Birth||14 November 1972|
|Age||49 years as of 2022|
|Birthplace||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Profession||Builder and YouTube personality|
|College||Grove City College, Pennsylvania|
|Wife||Christy Taylor Risinger|
|Home town||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Hobbies||Building Construction, Making videos and traveling|
|Net worth||$5 million|
Height and Weight
Matt Risinger’s height is 5 feet 9 inches and his weight is nearly 68kg. Also, He has brown hair and green eyes. He has a handsome and attractive personality.
|Height||Height in Feet-Inches – 5’9″|
Height in meters – 1.79 m
Height in centimeters – 179 cm
Matt Risinger team
- Matt divides his team into three prioritized positions. He is the CEO and chief builder, Steve Lesem is the chief operating officer, and Tim Hill is the vice president of project management.
- Matt graduated from Grove City College, Pennsylvania in industrial management and started his career at NVR located in Washington DC.
- Devoted to Building Science, Risinger today is a common and recognized expert in the very industry.
- Steve has been building homes in Texas and the northeast and following a career in high-tech.
- With the first high-tech home built 10 years before, Steve aims to uplift every aspect of the company with his experience, engineering degree, and passion.
- Currently, she manages the operations, insurance, finance, HR, improved planning processes, and technology of Risinger Build.
- Being a trained professional mechanical engineer, Tim admires the idea of transforming a set of plans into a beautiful house with diligence, expertise, and patience.
- He is a certified graduate master builder from the National Association of home builders with over 15 years of experience in serving the city of Austin building and standards commission.
- Matt prioritizes team values integrity and honesty above everything else.
- The very process of cost tracking and budgeting is fully transparent between them and the customers and will always be available to the homeowner.
- To encourage the team and communication between them, Matt’s team organizes weekly meetings with the architect throughout the building process.
Being a builder for almost 20 years Matt has been blogging about his passion for fine craftsmanship and building science since 2008.
He started his journey by learning about construction as an intercity ministry that fixed up row houses for the senior citizens with one of the national production builders after college in Washington DC where he met his Texian wife for the first time as well.
However, he says that his seven years with that “mega builder” was really fun but it did not satisfy his dreams and desires for craftsmanship as he was building insanely fast houses.
In 2005 he along with his wife shifted to Austin, Texas, and started his own building company by working exclusively with architects. He started his blog out of frustration of not getting enough exposure to good building signs and best practice methods for the very hot and humid climate of the South.
By that time he had become nationally known for his expertise in building sciences for the very hot and humid climate and his small company had grown to 27 people in total.
He started by posting two new videos per week on his YouTube channel and now the number stands at approximately 3 to 4 videos per week.
- Matt Risinger currency has 173K followers on Instagram with over 3775 posts and 8080 followers on Twitter
- Matt Risinger’s net worth is $5 million.
- His birthday is on November 14, 1972.
- He is very much interested in Japan and their culture. Risinger wished to work for Toyota when he graduated.
- This Old House is his favorite show.
Matt Risinger Net Worth
Matt Risinger’s net worth is $5 million. The primary income of Matt Risinger comes from his custom builder career and his YouTube channel. The estimates of his building carrier and the revenue generated by YouTube advertising suggest that Matt’s monthly income is around $30,000.
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Income Source||Builder and Youtube|
Frequently asked questions -FAQs
Q. Who is Matt Risinger?
Matt Risinger is a recognized expert nationally in building high-performance construction and meeting incomparable standards of craftsmanship, efficiency, durability, and comfort. Matt also Hosting the building show on YouTube.
Q. Where is Matt Risigner’s home located?
Matt Risinger lives in Austin, Texas, US 78756
Q. How much does Matt Risinger make?
The primary income of Matt Risinger comes from his custom builder career and his YouTube channel. The estimates of his building carrier and the revenue generated by YouTube advertising suggest that Matt’s monthly income is around $30,000.
This is an article about Matt Risinger Wiki. Keep visiting. We will try our best to update this information as soon as possible. The information given on Celebsexplore.com is taken from various sources. There may be some mistakes in the information, if you found any please let us know. You can contact us using contact us link.